- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Antwerp, Belgium
- Santos, Brazil
- Lirquen, Chile
- San Antonio, Chile
- Limassol, Cyprus
- EU Logistics
- Maputo, Mozambique
- Karachi, Pakistan
- Constanta, Romania
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Novi Sad, Serbia
- Tarragona, Spain
- Paramaribo, Suriname
- Yarimca, Turkey
- United Arab Emirates
- London Gateway, United Kingdom
- Southampton, United Kingdom
Who We Are
DP World is the leading provider of smart logistics solutions, enabling the flow of trade across the globe.Read More
Investing in Growth
By 2025 DP World will invest almost 200 million euros to boost Antwerp Gateway’s capacity by a third up to 3.4 million TEUs.Read More
Located at the upper end of the tidal estuary of the Scheldt, DP World Antwerp Gateway has excellent nautical access for the largest container vessels afloat.Read More
Empty Depot Services
Our off dock empty depot at the left bank of the river Scheldt offers a broad range of container services to Antwerp Gateway customers, such as storage, maintenance and repair.Read More
Route 1700 app
The Route 1700 app makes truck visits at DP World Antwerp easier. Truckers and dispatchers can check our busiest times and view current activity, traffic & other appointments. Truckers can plan their visit, according to their schedule.Read More
DP World’s ‘Our World, Our Future’ sustainability strategy helps us to work in a responsible way that prioritises sustainability and impact on the people, communities and environment...Read More
We are dedicated to sharing what we do with our customers, suppliers and partners to encourage sustainable practice.Read More
ETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES
DP World wants its activities to have a long-term positive effect on the economy and society. This is why we set high ethical, professional, and legal standards for ourselves and for the way we do business. We are taking the following initiatives in the area of ethical business practices:
- The DP World Code of Ethics endorses international guidelines to prevent conflicts of interest, fraud, insider trading, bribery, abuse of confidential and personal information, and modern slavery.
- We expect our business partners (vendors, consultants, joint venture partners etc.) to share our ethical and anti-bribery values.
- Via our Whistleblowing hotline, employees and stakeholders can share their concerns about potentially unethical or illegal behaviour.
- We regularly organise awareness campaigns and training on fraud, corruption, and drugs for our employees and carry out fraud risk assessments and investigations. Since 2019, we have appointed a Fraud Risk Champion.
- Through frequent stakeholder meetings and the publication of the sustainability report, we strive for transparent communication about our activities.