Smart, real-time information- it's what drives day-to-day trade through UK frontiers, and it's what Community Network Services (CNS) provides.
CNS provides services to the air and maritime logistics industries facilitating trade through EU frontiers. As a Customs approved Community System Provider (CSP) with direct connections to CHIEF and UK ICS, CNS's solutions provide processes that enable regulatory compliance, customs release and the efficient movement of cargo through the supply chain.
CNS's systems are at the heart of the process, facilitating the electronic handling of all import and export information, ensuring that the right people have the right facts at their fingertips.
DP World UK’ container weighing solutions is provided through CNS Compass.
CNS Compass is clever:
- It provides for electronic handling of all import and export information.
- It enables regulatory compliance and Customs clearance.
- It exchanges 55 million EDI messages per year with customers and government agencies.
- It allows freight forwarders and logistics operators to monitor the progress of their clients’ cargo, arrange pick-up and delivery of consignments, and move goods between locations.
- This is an area where close cooperation really counts. CNS Compass is seamlessly integrated with our terminal operating systems.
- CNS is a wholly owned subsidiary of DP World Southampton.