DP World in the UK
DP World is the only terminal operator to provide a choice of two deep water ports in the UK – DP World Southampton on the south coast and DP World London Gateway, on the River Thames estuary. Together we provide unrivalled, quick and easy access to the key consumer markets in the UK.Read More
The Definitive Guide to London Gateway
This is your definitive guide to the UK’s most integrated logistics hub; a sustainable, strategically located, trade enabling centre of excellence on the River Thames. We accelerate growth through our market-leading container port and logistics hub.Read More
About the Port
Learn more about the UK’s fastest growing deep-sea container terminal, located on the River Thames just 25 miles from central London.Read More
Want to visit DP World London Gateway? Click here to view our port’s shipside and landside opening hours, including details on our bank holiday operational working hours.Read More
About the Park
Learn more about our rapidly expanding port-centric logistics park at London Gateway.Read More
See our current speculative and build-to-suit opportunities at London Gateway logistics park.Read More
Find out more about our port-centric warehouse, located right next door to the UK’s newest deepwater port at London Gateway.Learn more
Help reduce your CO2 emissions in line with Net Zero targets, with our highly efficient and reliable rail freight solutions in the UK.Learn more
Our World Our Future
We believe that working in a sustainable and responsible way is essential to us building a strong business for our customers, our people and our society. Our World, Our Future is our global programme to bring sustainability into every aspect of our work.Read More
We are committed to our employees and our community. We run a programme to support local initiatives and activities, raising the aspirations of local youth through education specifically in STEM and related subjects and raising awareness of logistics and the career opportunities it providesRead More
We offer a structured market related pay and reward system. As well as a competitive salary, bonus scheme and company pension, we offer a generous range of additional benefits to support our team with all aspects of their lives.
• Generous annual leave allowance – we range from 22 to 33 days annual leave depending on the role you are working in. Annual leave is paid.
• Free parking on site
• One professional membership subscription fee paid for by us
• Different shift patterns – including; Monday-Friday 9-5 roles; 4 on 4 off including days and nights; flexi and fixed shifts (dependant on roles)
• Health Cash Plan – low-cost insurance package that provides cash back towards healthcare bills and a wide range of other wellbeing benefits. You will receive cover for all kinds of treatments including eye care and dentistry, specialist consultations, x-ray etc.
• 4 x salary life assurance – life assurance can help create financial security for you and your family.
• Unite the union – the union achieved recognition in 2016 and has over 90% membership.
• Flexible benefits platform allowing you to pick and choose the benefits that suit you
We appreciate work/life balance. Our flexible working scheme is set up to help you balance working hard while you’re here, with being there for your family.
There are opportunities to vary your start and finish times or to work part-time. We’d like you to meet Jessica Tomkins, Financial Controller:
There are also Learning & Development opportunities in DP World UK to enhance your personal development and support you in your role. We’d like you to meet Kofi Ofosu-Asare, Assistant Surveyor and Jamie Barton, Senior Infrastructure Engineer