DP World London Gateway is the UK’s most advanced, connected and integrated logistics hub. We bring the world’s biggest ships back to London and closer to the largest consumer markets in Western Europe.
Its highly productive deep-water berths are built to handle the world’s largest vessels and its state-of-the-art technology means that it can do this in the safest, most reliable and efficient way.
Advanced automated technology provides market leading turnaround times for maximum efficiency. As does onsite inspection facilities with clearance taking just three days on average.
Offering the UK’s best tidal access, largest port rail terminal, and easily accessible road connections across the country, there’s resilience to keep your supply chain moving.
The port comprises:
- Quay cranes among the largest in the world, 138m tall with the booms up (the same height as the London Eye)
- Three berths and 1250m of quayside
- 60 automated stacking cranes, including 30 dedicated to landside operations
- 180 transaction bays for trucks
- An empty container park for import and export of empty containers
- The UK’s longest rail terminal, with three rail mounted gantry cranes