Frequently Asked Questions
Office Hours: Monday to Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Check the entry status of your Export container in the following link:
1) Units with Financial Hold in cars and containers.
- Check in the Tracking module of the portal if the unit has a financial hold. http://portal.puertocentral.cl
- If you already pay, you must wait 90 min.
- If you have credit, call (35) 238 9058 to request to review the case and lift Hold.
- If you do not have credit and more than 90 minutes have passed, send the payment to the contact box [email protected], Call (35) 238 9058 for billing to release the Hold.
- If you do not have a document to pay, send an email to billing [email protected]
- If you do not have a document to pay and have requested it more than 90 minutes ago, call (35) 238 9058
- If Hold was loaded incorrectly, send mail to [email protected]
2) Units with documentary Hold in cars and containers.
- Check the Tracking module of the portal http://portal.puertocentral.cl if the unit has a documentary hold.
- If you have hold and have not sent documents, send documents to the import box [email protected]
- If you have hold and sent mail with documents more than 90 min ago. (35) 238 9058
3) SAG / AFORO dispatch and inspection sequence.
- Review the sequence and inspection schedule on the website https://www.dpworld.com/en/san-antonio/port-services/prog-faenas-contenedores/programacion-de-cargas-limpias
4) Stacking schedule.
- Check if the stacking is published on the website: https://www.dpworld.com/en/san-antonio/port-services/prog-faenas-contenedores/stacking
- If stacking is not posted, contact (35) 238 9058
5) Late / early authorization
- Check the portal https://portal.dpworldsanantonio.cl/
6) Enrollment of transport company
- Download: https://www.dpworld.com/en/san-antonio/help-center/disclaimers
- Send disclaimer to [email protected] to be created in the system.
7) Rates of special tasks.
- Check rates on the website, for a formal quote, send your request to [email protected]
8) Release of Clean loads.
- Check the Tracking module of the portal, https://portal.dpworldsanantonio.cl/ (35) 238 9058 or send mail to [email protected]
9) Inspection schedule.
- Review information on the website.
- Emails with inspection times for first shifts are sent at 9:00 p.m. and for second shifts at 11:00 a.m.
- If there is a delay, call (35) 238 9058
10) Permission to enter the Terminal.
- Send requests to [email protected] for access and / or payment.
11) Send Curriculum Vitae
- Send CV to [email protected]
12) Snack hours and / or shifts.
- 1st shift: 12:00 – 12:30
- 2nd shift: 19:30 – 20:00
- 3rd shift: 3:00 – 3:30
- 1st shift: 08:00 – 15:30
- 2nd shift: 15:30 – 23:00
- 3rd shift: 23:00 – 06:30
13) Formal Claim:
Written claims will be received which must be channeled through the email [email protected] or our website www.dpworldsanantonio.cl > Help Center > Contact Us. In both cases, that is, either by sending an email or by entering the contact area on the website, the information detailed below must be provided:
- NAME: Indicate Company Name and / or Full Name of the person making the claim.
- EMAIL: clearly indicate contact email
- MESSAGE SUBJECT: Complete the field with the word "FORMAL CLAIM" in capital letters.
- MESSAGE: You must include at least the following information: - The specific reasons for which the disagreement (s) is raised - contact phone number - BL or Container Number, invoice as a reference - date the disagreement occurred.