About DP World Karachi
Our promise is to provide World Class port services and a value-for-money product offering to the trade community, through our highly motivated and innovative employee workforce.Read More
The Qasim International Container Terminal (QICT) was conceptualized in the early nineties, in response to a tender that was floated by the Government of Pakistan.Read More
- Quick Links
- Smart Trade
|INDUS||MSC||US EAST COAST|
|MEFL - 5||MSC||MIDDLE EAST|
|AS-1||CMA CGM & COSCO||FAR EAST & CHINA|
|MKE||MSK||EAST AFRICA & MEDITERRANEAN|
|INDAMEX||HLL - ONE -OOCL & CMA CGM||US WEST COAST|
|IN-2||HLL & CMA CGM||US PORTS|
|TIP||ONE & X- PRESS FEEDER||FAR EAST PORTS|
|KGS||COSCO & X-PRESS FEEDER||GULF PORTS|
DP World is continually striving to provide its customers with the best possible service and always endeavors to fulfil the customers’ needs and requirements. In an effort to further improve our services and cater to the needs of our customers in a timely and efficient manner, we have established a Dedicated Customer Service Department under the Marketing umbrella to handle all the queries and reporting needs of the shipping lines exclusively.
The dedicated team is working round the clock to facilitate our valued customers (shipping lines) 24/7 to ensure prompt feedback and timely reporting.
- Handling shipping line queries.
- Handling and monitoring EDI issues, belongs to VIR, IGM, DND.
- Hold / Release containers as per shipping line instructions.
- Monitoring and follow up of cross stuffing of containers as per shipping line requests.
- Monitoring and follow up for container survey as per shipping line instructions.
- Review of shipping line’s complains and follow up.
- Coordination and follow up with shipping lines & vendors for reefers, seal issues, DG Stickers.
Contact details are as under:-
Land Line: +92 21 34739100 & 38711000 (Ext: 688 - 689 - 690)
Mobile: +92 301 2639969