Our team at the Port of Ain Sokhna – Egypt’s primary logistics gateway on the Red Sea – has been managing operations at the terminal since 2008. Since then, they’ve been transforming the port’s into one of the largest, most efficient trade gateways in the country.Read More
Through an investment of $520 million (USD) the terminal has expanded to include a second basin and 350 000m2 container yard – resulting in an annual capacity of 1.75 million TEUs (Twenty Foot Equivalent Units).
The port’s position just below the southern entrance to the Suez Canal, on the Red Sea, makes it strategically located to handle cargo transiting through one of the world's busiest commercial waterways. It is located at the heart of the vitally important East-West trade route.
DP World in Sokhna is a part of DP World’s global network that spans 69 countries, made up of logistics terminals, marine services, ports and economic zones.
- Our Business
- Why DP World Sokhna
- About Us nav
- Our Business nav
- Services nav
- Why DP World Sokhna nav
- Policies nav
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
- DP World Sokhna DG Handling Policy
- DP World Sokhna Driving Policy
- DP World Sokhna Drug and Alcohol Policy
- DP World Sokhna IMS Policy 2019
- DP World Sokhna Mobile Phones and Media Devices Policy
- DP World Sokhna Visitors' Safety Policy
- DPW Sokhna Vessel Safety Pack
- Driving instructions - QHSE
- Smoking Policy