Our Founder's Principles are our four principles that are based on values and behaviours that have been fundamental to the success of DP World. These principles have always been, and continue to be central to every decision our Founder Sultan Ahmed Bin Sulayem and other key leaders in the organisation make and should become the foundation for our company's culture.
The Founder's Principles will help us communicate with our people by:
- Clarifying the expectations and standards we wish to see
- Defining the company culture – 'how we do things around here?’
- Explaining and communicating change
- Carrying out activities that train, develop and enable our people to perform well
- Translating our organisation's values into everyday actions
Then include them as they are: