- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Antwerp, Belgium
- Santos, Brazil
- Lirquen, Chile
- San Antonio, Chile
- Limassol, Cyprus
- EU Logistics
- Maputo, Mozambique
- Karachi, Pakistan
- Constanta, Romania
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Novi Sad, Serbia
- Tarragona, Spain
- Paramaribo, Suriname
- Yarimca, Turkey
- United Arab Emirates
- London Gateway, United Kingdom
- Southampton, United Kingdom
- PORTS & TERMINALS
DP World Cargospeed in partnership with Virgin Hyperloop will enable fast, sustainable delivery of cargo around the world.Read more
- MARINE SERVICES
Digital services that support shippers with tracking to ports around the world.Learn more
Enabling cargo owners and consumers to move their goods by sea at the click of a mouse.Learn more
Senior Independent Non-Executive Director
Mr Parekh has an extensive and highly commended executive career, including serving on the Boards of several Indian and international corporations. He has been a member of Indian Government-appointed advisory committees and task forces on matters ranging from infrastructure reform to capital markets and financial services.
His contributions to business have been recognised on numerous occasions and he was the first international recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, in 2010.
• Appointed to the Board as an Independent Non-Executive Director on 22 March 2011.
• Appointed to the Board as a Senior Independent Non-Executive Director on 1 July 2015.
• Non-Executive Chairman of HDFC Ltd and its group companies i.e. HDFC Life Insurance Co Ltd, HDFC Asset Management Company Ltd, HDFC Ergo General Insurance Co Ltd., Non-Executive Chairman of Siemens India, Director of Vedanta Resources PLC and Fairfax India Holdings Corporation, Canada.