In 2009, DP World obtained the DjenDjen concession for a period of 30 years, operating on a mixed quay of 250m and an area of 13.5ha.
We are undertaking an extension of the East quay to increase the length by 350m, and an additional area of 50ha which extends over 1750m of quay (draught 17m) to obtain a final surface of 76.7ha and a static capacity of 56,000 TEUs.
Upon completion of the project, the terminal will offer:
- The ability to operate container ships of more than 14,000 TEUs
- An area of 76ha
- A capacity of 2 million TEUs per year
- 1590 meters of quay with a draft of 17m
- 250 meters of quay with a draft of 11 m
- 12 Super Post-Panamax STS cranes
- 2 STS cranes for feeder vessels
- 35 RTGs
- A dedicated access door to the terminal for road transfer
- Direct access to the East-West highway