Inside Sales Specialist
DP World as a global company is going through a solid transformation, with a wider range of business activities such as Port & Terminal Operations, Freight Forwarding, Warehousing, In-Land Barge or Rail activities and overall door-to-door trade solutions.
This transformation is giving the DP World Antwerp Commercial Team a wider radius of action with varied interactions with other logistics players, sister companies and port authorities, in addition to the traditional commercial relationships with shipping lines.
We are therefore looking for an enthusiastic, inquisitive colleague to support our Commercial Team, based at our Antwerp Gateway Terminal in Doel.
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Specialist.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a strong interest in the maritime industry
- Ideally you have a first experience in a commercial function in the maritime or logistics industry
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), knowledge of Dutch or any other language is a plus
- You have an analytical mindset and can make quick links by nature
- You can identify with our corporate values ('Adapt & Evolve', 'Deliver Growth', 'Collaborate to Win', ‘Prioritise Customers’ and 'Build for a Better Future') and strive to embody them within your role
- You will gradually become responsible for the support to the current Senior Commercial Manager and Senior Business Development Manager of DP World in Antwerp
- You want to combine commercial and operational tasks, where your sales and negotiation skills will come in handy
- You analyse markets to distil business opportunities
- Throughout time, you will manage your own product portfolio and actively sell to both shipping lines and Cargo Owners
- You will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer of DP World in Antwerp
What we offer
- You will be supported with the right tools, training, exposure and opportunities to improve your skills, develop new ones, and be an ambassador of DP World
- You will be empowered and delegated with responsibilities to allow you gain knowledge and business expertise
- Work-life fit with possibility of working partly from home
Interested in this position?
Send an e-mail with your CV to Marie-Anne Isebaert via [email protected]