- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Antwerp, Belgium
- Santos, Brazil
- Lirquen, Chile
- San Antonio, Chile
- Limassol, Cyprus
- EU Logistics
- Maputo, Mozambique
- Karachi, Pakistan
- Constanta, Romania
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Novi Sad, Serbia
- Tarragona, Spain
- Paramaribo, Suriname
- Yarimca, Turkey
- United Arab Emirates
- London Gateway, United Kingdom
- Southampton, United Kingdom
What We Do
We connect the worlds of business, logistics, and people on the ground.Read More
Who We Are
We are the leading provider of smart logistics solutions, enabling the flow of trade across the globe.Read More
- Port Services
- Logistics Park
Industrial Park iPARK is a TIS port project to create a modern industrial and logistics cluster in Ukraine with an area of over 500 hectares. iPARK provides direct access to deepwater berths, as well as connections to major international transport corridors, quick access to railways and the airport.
The competitive advantage of the project is a common customs zone with the largest and up-to-date container terminal in Ukraine — DP World TIS Pivdennyi. Developed logistics, industrial and warehousing infrastructure provides opportunities for the import of raw materials, processing, production, assembling, repackaging, labeling, storage, and export of goods in the customs regime.
The main characteristics of the industrial park:
- current capacity of DP World TIS Pivdennyi: 600 thousand TEU per year,
- power supply capacity from TIS substation: 2*125 MW,
- train-handling capacity of TIS railway junction — 2,000 wagons per day,
- Vyzyrka delivery point; customs clearance — within 4 hours at most,
- support in obtaining all necessary permits to place your business. IPARK concept consists of four zones: A, B, C and D.
Its implementation will create the largest transportation and logistics hub in Ukraine, which will include TIS seaport.