DP World, UAE Region plays a vital role in the economy of Dubai and the UAE and is the leading enabler of smart trade. We aim to be essential to the bright future of regional trade, by setting the standard for technological and logistical capabilities.
Our Emiratisation Programmes include:
- Ruwad Training Programme : The Ruwad training programme is a graduate trainees programme designed for UAE National graduates with less than two years of work experience and education to develop a pool of future leaders for different business units.
- Ta’heel Sponsorship Programme : The programme “TA’HEEL” is designed to enable UAE National students to be sponsored by DP World, UAE Region during their entire study programme and thereafter to facilitate their recruitment and placement in our business.
- Bedaya Summer Programme : Bedaya is a summer programme for UAE National Students who are currently studying in High School and University.
- Internship and Work placement Programme : DP World, UAE Region offers internship opportunities for UAE National students to support them in workplace preparation in a multinational organisation across different fields.
- Tumoohi Programme : Tumoohi offers a unique opportunity for fresh UAE National University Graduates, who seek opportunities to develop their skills and gain experiences that will qualify them in the Job Market.
Our success stories
DP World, UAE Region has supported the above initiatives and provided opportunities to professionals as well as high school students. Learn more from our regional success stories.
Ahmad Al Haddad
Meet Ahmad Al Haddad, the visionary behind the success of the smart trade enabler's specialised industrial parks and special economic zonesRead More
Amal Al Ameri
Meet Amal Al Ameri, one of our Vessel Operations Supervisors at our Jebel Ali Port in Dubai. Her career with DP World began in 2015 when she joined as an administrative officer in the
Dubai head office.
Meet Hamza Mustafa, Chief Operating Officer at P&O Marinas, DP World’s collection of world-class luxury marinas and picturesque harbours in Dubai. Hamza is a young, passionate leader, reshaping Dubai’s tourism industry from its tranquil
Ahmed Al Hammadi
Meet Ahmed Al Hammadi, leading Dubai Maritime City (DMC), DP World’s purpose-built leading maritime centre for commercial and industrial industries, where he has excelled in his career and has also led the operations at P&O Maritime with crucial projects.Read More