DP World UAE, plays a vital role in the economy of Dubai and the UAE and is the leading enabler of smart trade. We aim to be essential to the bright future of regional trade, by setting the standard for technological and logistical capabilities.
Our Emiratisation Programmes include:
- Ruwad Training Programme : The Ruwad training programme is a graduate trainees programme designed for UAE National graduates with less than two years of work experience and education to develop a pool of future leaders for different business units.
- Ta’heel Sponsorship Programme : The programme “TA’HEEL” is designed to enable UAE National students to be sponsored by DP World UAE, during their entire study programme and thereafter to facilitate their recruitment and placement in our business.
- Bedaya Summer Programme : Bedaya is a summer programme for UAE National Students who are currently studying in High School and University.
- Internship and Work placement Programme : DP World UAE, offers internship opportunities for UAE National students to support them in workplace preparation in a multinational organisation across different fields.
- Tumoohi Program : Tumoohi offers a unique opportunity for fresh UAE National University Graduates, who seek opportunities to develop their skills and gain experiences that will qualify them in the Job Market.
- 20XEL Program : long-term UAE national talent development programme aims to accelerate the development and growth of Emirati talent through a series of world-class development and performance opportunities that will equip them for senior roles in our business. To apply click here.
Our success stories
DP World UAE, has supported the above initiatives and provided opportunities to professionals as well as high school students. Learn more from our regional success stories.
Ahmed Al Awadhi
SOLIDIFYING DP WORLD UAE’S LEGAL FOUNDATIONRead More
Initiating groundbreaking CSR initiatives, Fatma Hussain has been empowering a community of millionsRead More
Abdulla Al Hashmi
Al Hashmi received his Bachelor’s degree in Financial Services from the Higher Colleges of Technology with Honours. He joined DP World in the Commercial Department in 2010Read More
Amna Al Ali
With over 15 years of experience in the business sector, Amna Al Ali has achieved a lot of success. She has developed strategies, high-quality business plans, and efficient tools to monitor the performance of employees ...Read More
Meet Fahad AlBanna. From studying e-commerce to being a part of the leading smart trade enablerRead More
Amal Al Ameri
Meet Amal Al Ameri, one of our Vessel Operations Supervisors at our Jebel Ali Port in Dubai. Her career with DP World began in 2015 when she joined as an administrative officer in the Dubai head office.Read More
Meet Hamza Mustafa, Chief Operating Officer at P&O Marinas, DP World’s collection of world-class luxury marinas and picturesque harbours in Dubai. Hamza is a young, passionate leader, reshaping Dubai’s tourism industry from its tranquil
Ahmed Al Hammadi
Meet Ahmed Al Hammadi, leading Dubai Maritime City (DMC), DP World’s purpose-built leading maritime centre for commercial and industrial industries, where he has excelled in his career and has also led the operations at P&O Maritime with crucial projects.Read More