Our Ports and Terminals help businesses to streamline their operations, lower their costs and reduce their environmental impact. They are gateways to opening up more global trade.
As a port terminal, our main activity is the loading and offloading of merchandise from the ships that visit us and serving as a connection bridge for the Americas and The Caribbean, making us the logistics hub of the region.
We work efficiently and continuously 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with the objective of keeping our pot in the top 10 port ranking in Latin America and the Caribbean and as number 1 in the Dominican Republic.
We offer a wide variety of port services targeted at importers and exporters of the Dominican Republic and the Region, including the following:
1. Container Services
- Safe storage of loaded containers
- Repair of containers
- Offloading of vehicles
- Storage of imported vehicles with a capacity up to 600 vehicles, monitored by a totally closed camera system. (The parking lot is managed and controlled by DP World Dominican Republic)
3. General Cargo
- Unloading of merchandise from the container onto mobile loading platforms
- Loading of merchandise into containers
- Electricity service and monitoring of refrigerated cargo
4. Project & Loose Cargo
- Oversized cargo handling
- MAFI service
- Heavy Lift Unloading
6. Assistance in customs verification with trained personnel and/or forklifts.
For your comfort, you can request all our services online by registering on our webaccess platform, in addition to viewing the status of your merchandise, getting quotations, making appointments for dispatch or pickup, and declaring the weight of your exports.
If you still have not registered yet, write us an email to [email protected]