DP World in the UK
DP World is the only terminal operator to provide a choice of two deep water terminals in the UK – DP World Southampton on the south coast and DP World London Gateway, on the River Thames estuary. Together we provide unrivalled, quick and easy access to the key consumer markets in the UK.Read More
Meet the Team
Meet DP World UK’s senior management team. Together, they bring extensive experience from across the shipping and logistics industries. It’s a very special blend of enthusiasm, innovation and confidence to challenge the status quo.Read More
We believe that working in a sustainable and responsible way is essential for building a strong business for our customers, our people and our society. Our World, Our Future is our global programme to bring sustainability into every aspect of our work.Read More
Tariffs and Charges
A full breakdown of our prices and public tariffs.Read More
Learn more about our customised, flexible off-dock container storage at our London Gateway and Southampton ports.Learn more
Help reduce your CO2 emissions in line with Net Zero targets, with our highly efficient and reliable rail freight solutions in the UK.Learn more
Deep Water Facilities
Our customers are introducing ever-larger ships on the main Far East trade routes. DP World Southampton understands the pressures they face to reduce costs and save fuel and our response is to offer better productivity and flexible berthing windows when calling at Southampton.Read More
Take A Virtual Tour
Look around DP World Southampton and get a good feel of the scale of our operations.Read More
DP World’s ‘Our World, Our Future’ sustainability strategy guides our approach. It helps us to work in a responsible way that prioritises sustainability and the impact on the people, communities and environment in which we operate.Read More
Projects and Initiatives
We’re embedding sustainability into our business so that it becomes part of everything we do and working with partners to contribute to a more greener and cleaner community.Read More
We offer a structured market related pay and reward system. As well as a competitive salary, bonus scheme and company pension, we offer a generous range of additional benefits to support our team with all aspects of their lives.
1. Generous annual leave allowance – we range from 25 to 28 days annual leave depending on the role you are working in. Annual leave is paid.
2. Free parking on site
3. One professional membership subscription fee paid for by us
4. Different shift patterns – including; Monday-Friday 9-5 roles; 4 on 4 off including days and nights; flexi and fixed shifts (dependant on roles)
5. Health Cash Plan – low-cost insurance package that provides cash back towards healthcare bills and a wide range of other wellbeing benefits. You will receive cover for all kinds of treatments including eye care and dentistry, specialist consultations, x-ray etc.
6. 4 x salary life assurance – life assurance can help create financial security for you and your family
7. Unite the union – the union achieved recognition in 2016 and has over 90% membership
8. Flexible benefits platform allowing you to pick and choose the benefits that suit you
9. Private Medical (BUPA)
We appreciate work/life balance. Our flexible working scheme is set up to help you balance working hard while you’re here, with being there for your family and other commitments.
There are opportunities to vary your start and finish times or to work part-time. We’d like you to meet Jessica Tomkins, our Financial Controller.
There are also Learning & Development opportunities in DP World UK to enhance your personal development and support you in your role.