Read the latest press releases, news articles, and advisories from DP World.Read more
Please find in link below the DP World Limassol Port QuestionnaireDownload
- Port Services
- Limassol Cruise Terminal
DP World Limassol port is the main cruise port of the island located on the Southern coast of Cyprus and considered as one of the largest and busiest ports of the Mediterranean. DP World Limassol was awarded a 25 year concession to exclusively operate the multi-purpose port and cruise terminal in Limassol commencing February 2017.
The brand new 7,000 sqm Passenger Terminal commenced operations in July 2017, offering Cruise lines and passengers a wealth of services to accommodate all their needs accompanied by the high standards and efficiency of DP World Limassol.
- New Cruise Terminal with internal area of 7000 sqm
- Capacity of 3000 passenger at any time
- Largest LOA 480/ 11m draft Tide Free
- 24/7 Availability on demand
- Integrated & high Quality Services, dual purpose Home & Day call capability
- 30 meter quay deck, making it suitable for all kinds of supplies to the Cruise vessels.
- Availability for Turnaround calls with 2 international airports within less than 1 hour drive.
Visit our Limassol Cruise website for further details: https://limassolcruise.com/