DP World London Gateway Logistics Park is located on the same site as one of the world's fastest growing container ports.
With 24 services a week, linking London to more than 110 ports in over 60 different countries across the globe, DP World London Gateway port provides your connection to markets around the world.
The port, which opened in November 2013 is bringing about greater supply chain certainty through more efficient, more reliable and more environmentally friendly technology:
• Linking the UK to more than 110 ports in over 60 different countries
• Handling the world's largest vessels, closer to Western Europe's largest consumer market
• Enabling smarter trade to create a better future for everyone
Three major A-roads offer resilience when it comes to accessing DP World London Gateway Logistics Park by road.
There is unbroken dual-carriageway access into DP World London Gateway Logistics Park, regardless of whereabouts within the UK goods are arriving from or heading to.
Major roads include:
• A13: DP World London Gateway has direct dual carriageway access to the A13, which is currently being upgraded to a three-lane A-road. This provides access to the M25, which is just 10 miles away.
• A127: The A127 offers an alternative to the A13, providing access to the A12 or M25.
• A128: The A128 offers a further alternative to the A13, providing access to the A127/M25.
• M25: The M25 is 10 miles away from the Logistics Park, providing access to the M11, A12, M1, A1 and M4.
DP World London Gateway is home to an international rail terminal, with dozens of weekly services.
DP World London Gateway's rail freight terminal is among the longest in the Europe. It can accommodate six trains at any one time.
It currently handles more than 45 weekly services, bound for major freight destinations across the UK:
- Hams Hall,
- Trafford Park,
- Daventry and more.
The rail terminal has international status, so it can handle trains from Europe and the rest of the world through the Channel Tunnel.
And with customs facilities on site, there is potential to use the rail terminal as an import and export hub.
Contact: Jeremy Cracknell
+44 (0) 1375 648305
Contact: Toby Green
+44 (0) 20 7409 9903